Audio Memos Free
Audio Memos Pro
|Send by email||3 MB||15 MB||15 MB|
|USB file transfers||Yes||Yes|
|Voice and timer activation||Yes||$.99|
|Send and receive||Yes||$1.99|
Your recordings are stored on your device but can be backed up to your computer using iTunes or using a simple web browser. The download procedure is no more complicated than clicking here (no registration required).
Click on an icon to access the corresponding application's page on the App Store.
You can connect to your device to download files.
- Advanced listing of your recordings, which displays name, date, length and size information. A detailed view is also available for each recording. This view gives extra information such as quality and download status of a recording.
- High quality recordings up to 44100 Hz. Three levels of quality are available: 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz and 44100 Hz.
- Professionally engineered audio normalizing filter, which enables you to have a constant average volume on all your recordings. This feature does not modify your recordings, so you can turn it on even if you intend to post process your audio files on a computer.
- Wide range volume control using a volume boost. While listening to a recording, volume can be increased using your iPhone's volume keys. If you find this insufficiently loud, you can adjust the volume boost in the application's settings.
- Normalizing and boosting filters use dynamic compression with a non linear function to prevent clipping and minimize distortions. Note however that eventual clipping and distortion created by the iPhone's microphone are not suppressed. If you care about quality, use the headset's microphone instead of the built in one.
- Records even when your iPhone is in sleep mode.
- Uses widespread wav format to store recordings, so you can transfer and read them on any device.
- Works with the second generation iPod Touch if you have an Apple headset with a microphone.
© 2019 Imesart S.à r.l - Privacy