How to access USB Disk Pro over WiFi on a Mac?
Launch USB Disk Pro and do not switch to any other application on your iOS device for as long as you want to transfer files. Also make sure your iOS device and your computer are connected to the same WiFi network. Then, on your Mac,
- Open the Finder.
- In the "Go" menu, select "Connect to Server…" (or press Cmd-k).
- In the address field (which is already selected), type the address you see at the bottom of USB Disk's home screen (e.g.: http://192.168.1.2:8080).
- Press the "Connect" button.
- If you set the "Require password" setting in USB Disk, a prompt will ask you to enter the user name and password you chose. You might also need to select "Registered User" (depending on your version of MacOS). Finally, press the "Connect" button
- If you did not set the "Require password" setting in USB Disk, a prompt might ask you to enter a user name and password (depending on your version of MacOS). In this case, choose to connect as "Guest". Finally, press the "Connect" button
- Your iOS device will now appear as a folder in the Finder.