How to access USB Disk Pro over WiFi on Windows?
Launch USB Disk Pro and do not switch to any other application on your iOS device for as long as you want to transfer files. Also make sure your iOS device and your computer are connected to the same WiFi network. Then, on your PC,
- Open the Explorer program (for example by pressing the keys Windows+E).
- If you don't see a menu bar or a ribbon, press the Alt key.
- In the "Tools" menu, select "Map network drive…".
- In the address field (which is already selected), type the address you see at the bottom of USB Disk's home screen (e.g.: http://192.168.1.2:8080).
- Make sure the "Reconnect at logon" option is unselected.
- If you set the "Require password" setting in USB Disk, click on "different user name" or on "Connect using different credentials" (depending on which version of Windows you are using) and enter the user name and password you chose (this prompt might come later, depending on your version of Windows).
- Press the "Finish" button.
- Your iOS device will now appear as a remote drive in the Explorer.