How can I send my email attachments to USB Disk?
In the Mail app:
- Open a mail with an attachment.
- If the line surrounding the description of the attachment is not continuous, press on the description to download the attachment. Then wait until the attachment is downloaded.
- Keep your finger pressed on the attachment until a popup appears.
- If USB Disk is not in the list, press "Open in…".
- Select USB Disk.
- USB Disk will open automatically, navigate to the folder where you want to save your attachment and press "Choose".